This Autumn, we will be hosting a fantastic FREE event to bring families together!
Where and When?
Saturday 10th November 2018
10am – 3:30pm
Museum of Science and Industry, Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4FP
Our Patient Day will offer:
- The chance for families and patients to meet and get together with each other and the Metabolic Support UK team.
- Drop in workshops offering advice on financial, educational and wellbeing issues.
- A focus group session on key issues affecting patients and families with Inherited Metabolic Disorders.
- Stands from the Metabolic Support UK team and our partners, offering advice on different aspects of living with an Inherited Metabolic Disorder.
- Free access to the museum and all the exhibits!
- A free Metabolic Support UK goody bag!
To book your please click the button below to book online.
For more information please contact Julie on 0845 241 2173 or email@example.com.
We hope you can join us, and we are looking forward to seeing you there!