We are delighted to share another guest post from our friends at Nutricia Metabolics: the leading provider of medical nutrition products and source of dietary information for patients following a low protein diet. Through their regular guest blog, they share the latest news and developments in the area of Inherited Metabolic Disorders along with tasty recipes. This post is intended for those following a low protein diet.
Nutricia have launched our new website for patients with Inherited Metabolic Diseases. Check it out here!
There is lots to explore…
- Try the latest recipes from Chef Derek.
- Check out our educational resources and articles.
- Stay up to date with news and events from Nutricia.
- Find information about Nutricia products.*
- Learn about Nutricia’s Homeward service.
- Join the low protein newsletter to stay up to date.
- Sign up to the Anamix 6 club.
We hope you find it useful and find what you need.
Lucy at Nutricia Metabolics
Hear the latest news and recipes first via Nutricia Metabolics social media!
- Facebook: Low Protein Connect
- Instagram: @lowproconnect
- Twitter: @lowproconnect
- YouTube: LowProteinConnect
Is there a topic that you would like to read about? Contact us on social media. We hope you enjoy reading our blog and trying our recipes.
*All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and should be used under medical supervision.