Today, the 30th July, it is International Friendship Day. To celebrate this special day, we are launching our new Friendship Scheme!
Join our Special Community:
The Friendship Scheme is a new way to get involved with Metabolic Support UK and includes lots of new benefits! Our Friends are vital in helping us achieve our mission: a better life for patients living with Inherited Metabolic Disorders and their families. Become a Friend today and you will receive:
- Our quarterly Metabolic Matters Magazine.
- An exclusive discount code for 10% off products in our forthcoming online shop.
- Free admission to our Patient Days and conferences.
- Automatic enrolment onto the ‘Friends of Metabolic Support UK’ online forum. (This will be launched on our new website in Autumn 2018).
- A summary sheet about your condition.
- One free translation of your disorder summary, should you require it – helpful if you’re travelling abroad.
- A Health Passport – a handy document to keep all your relevant health information easily accessible, in case of emergencies.
- A Metabolic Support UK wristband and pin badge to wear with pride!
How do I sign up?
Why sign up?
The new Friendship scheme costs just £36 per year (or £3 per month) and is a great way to make a regular donation to Metabolic Support UK. Your donations allow us to continue providing vital services to families and patients, and to continue fighting for better care and treatment for all those living with Inherited Metabolic Diseases.
If you’re already a Member of Metabolic Support UK?
Becoming a Friend will eventually replace the old membership scheme. If you are already a member, please don’t worry – we really value your continued support, and nothing will change immediately! Family and Professional members on the old scheme will automatically be transferred to the new Friendship scheme at point of renewal. If you are an existing Individual member (currently paying £24 per year/£2 per month), you are welcome to remain on this exclusive package for as long as you wish to remain on the scheme, unless you would like to upgrade and become a Friend.
For more information on the Friendship scheme, please contact us on 0845 241 2173.